The Division of Health Education and the Office of Digital Learning Technologies offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate courses each semester. The mission of the DLT is to design, implement, support, maintain, and evaluate distance education and technology-mediated instructional applications related to conveying health education, kinesiology, physical education activity program, and sport management. Currently, there are over 20 undergraduate courses and approximately 30 graduate courses that are offered either as web-based courses with sections 699, 599, 598, 597, 298, & 299 or as distance education courses with sections 700 & 720. To learn more about the undergraduate courses, graduate courses, and section numbers click the corresponding link within the menu on the left. To find out more about the Office of Digital Learning Technologies click the link below.
All of the web-based and distance education courses offered by the DLT use MOODLE or Blackboard Vista as a course management system. MOODLE system is operated by the College of Education and Human Development and Blackboard Vista is provided by Texas A&M University (TAMU). If you are already registered for a web-based or distance education course, click the links below to access the course website and materials (specific information about the course website is provided within the course syllabi).
- Office of Digital Learning Technolgies
- MOODLE Web-Based & Distance Education Course Website
- BlackBoard Vista Web-Based & Distance Education Course Website
- Distance Education Masters of Science in Health Education
- Distance Education Masters of Science in Sports Management
- Department of HEalth & Kinesiology
- College of Education & Human Development
- Howdy Portal